J.FitzPatrick Footwear GMTO Program Now Live!
We are kicking off 2017 with a bang and commencing something we have wanted to incorporate for awhile now and that it the offering of Group Made to Order otherwise known as GMTO. As a young brand, we wanted to make sure our MTO offering was in tact and well received before venturing into the GMTO arena. And since launching MTO we have had a great results and feel that it is now time to test the waters by offering this new service.
For those of you that might be familiar with GMTO, I have written about a few F.A.Q’s for you to read to understand how the service works. For those of you familiar, please feel to skip the below text and head straight to the models listed below.
1. What is Group Made to Order (GMTO)?
— Group MTO is a way to purchase a range of shoes that is not currently available in our Ready to Wear collection but without the MTO upcharge fee. We do this by showcasing certain styles that we feel you may like and give a 2-week window to acquire 6 orders of each shoe/boot model which means we can then succesfully process the order and commence production.
2. How Does GMTO work?
–We will upload images of different models that can be made which are not in our current collection. Each model requires a minimum of 6 pairs purchased for us to commence production of that specific model. Full payment is taken upfront and if the model is not fully funded (i.e. 6 pairs purchased of just that model), a full refund will be given at the end of the 2 week time frame to all of those that purchased.
3. How long does it take?
— Each group MTO shoe will be online for approximately 2 weeks in order to allow ample opportunity for people to place their orders. If the MTO has been fully funded, then we will commence the order asap after the deadline. From the production commence date, shoes will take up to 4 months to receive. Please note this is the normal lead time and any special requests cannot be guaranteed.
4. Can the GMTO be funded over 100% (6 pairs)?
–Yes- we require a minimum of 6 pairs to commence production however if the number of orders goes above 6 during the 2-week deadline this is fine. If the Group MTO reaches less than 6 pairs, a full refund will be offered.
5. Are GMTO shoes allowed to be exchanged/refunded?
–Due to the fact that these shoes are on ‘special’ order we do not carry alternative sizing and therefore we are unable to offer exchange or refunds on Group MTO items. Items can be refunded or exchanged for an alternative size only during the 2-week deadline as production would not have yet commenced.
6. Can I modify any details (last/width/sole etc) of a specific MTO?
–No – unfortunately the models that are shown are in specific lasts, soles and widths of which cannot be changed.
7. How can I receive help with more questions that I might have?
–Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Therefore GMTO is now officially launched and the current campaign will run until 2 weeks from today, ending at 8am (London Time) Monday the 27th of Feb. 2017.
Please see here the shoe options on offer. Size UK5 to UK12 available with half sizes between.
1.The Marcos loafer on LPB Last in Taupe Suede/Tan Soft Grain – £320 (ex VAT £266.67)
2. The Roosevelt oxford on the TMG last in Snuff Suede – £330 (ex VAT £275)
3. The Tacoma on LPB Last in Cedar Calf – £340 (ex VAT £283.33)
4. Yesler austerity adelaide oxford on NGT Last in Black Calf – £330 (ex VAT £275)
5. The Genesee on LPB Last in Walnut Museum – £410 (ex VAT £341.67)
6. Blue Ridge button boot on MGF Last and in Plum Museum/Burgundy Suede – £410 (ex VAT £341.67)
7. Broadview button boot on NGT last in Dark Brown Museum Calf/Suede – £410 (ex VAT £341.67)
8. Carkeek button boot on LPB last in Black Calf/Blue Tweed – £410 (ex VAT £341.67)
I hope that you all enjoy this new attribute of the J.FitzPatrick Footwear brand and the shoes that we selected to be on offer.
Justin, “The Shoe Snob”