The Pocket Square Project Now Live! – R.Culturi x The Shoe Snob x J.FitzPatrick Footwear
The owner of R.Culturi started as a customer of J.FitzPatrick Footwear, many years ago, before he had his own accessory company. Since then he has grown into a friend of mine and in the process created his own brand of men’s accessories, known as R.Culturi. Designing intricate and beautiful pocket squares he had this idea to somehow incorporate the J.FitzPatrick Footwear feel into his pocket squares by using my own personal shoe designs and putting them into a setting of their own that could help bring the pocket square to life. When he pitched it to me, I thought it was a great idea so we started to go for it.
We picked 3 designs to start this project, an oxford for the city vibe, a boot for the Autumn/Fall feel and a loafer for the beach/Spring/Summer etc. Using my by-no-means professional sketches with various colors and ambiances that touch on each setting we managed to create what I feel are some very modern and lovely pocket squares that will fit nicely into any man’s professional attire. Making it fun yet not ostentatious we wanted to get some color in there to allow the wearer to really get as much use out of each square possible. We hope that you feel we did a good job!
These are selling at $79 at www.rculturi.com and are limited in stock so grab yours while you can!
Some fun facts below:
Designed by Justin FitzPatrick, Illustrated by Alena Tkach,
- Original, hand-drawn pencil artwork created exclusively for the R. Culturi collection.
- Reproduced on a classic 100% silk twill, known for its timeless elegance and delicate hand.
- Newly sized at 16.5 x 16.5 in (42 x 42cm) and using a medium-weight silk, this pocket square creates beautiful folds and won’t fall into or bulge out of your breast pocket.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org